We start off by racing into the kitchen, Kids usually grab the big bag of Kraft Jet-puffed marshmallows and I’m heating the Hershey chocolate over some heat on the stove. They like dark chocolate, I’m the Milk Chocolate kinda S’more! The Honey Maid Graham crackers are usually broken into bites after the kids grab them and put them on plates so we end up having mini mis-shaped funny looking S’mores. What kind of S’more are you? Do you do anything special or fun to make them with your kids?
2 HONEY MAID graham crackers
1 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz.)
2 large JET-PUFFED marshmallows
1. Break graham crackers in half. Break chocolate bar in half; center one section on each of 2 graham cracker halves. Top each with marshmallow.
2. Place on paper towel. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) in 10 second intervals until marshmallow puffs. Top each with another graham cracker half; press gently.
3. Let stand 1 minute to soften chocolate. Serve immediately. Makes 2 snacks.
1. Center half of chocolate bar on each of 2 graham cracker halves. Place remaining 2 graham cracker halves on cookie sheet; top each with marshmallow.
2. On middle oven rack, broil 30 seconds or just until marshmallows are golden brown. Immediately invert onto chocolate-topped graham crackers; press gently.
3. Let stand 1 minute to soften chocolate. Serve immediately.