I was so excited to try out Rock ‘N Learn Phonics, as my kids adore any kind of music, but they don’t always listen when they are being taught a lesson. Take one problem area and combine it into something someone loves, you have yourself a better way to teach. Trust me, it works!
All my kids were involved. My oldest son memorizes words, so he skips sounding things out. Whether he knows it or not, this DVD just made him stop and focus on each syllable of the word to pronounce it. He is also a great visual learner. He does well learning , but with something for him to look at as well as hear at the same time makes it so much easier, I think. Reading from a plain piece of paper just doesn’t cut it with some kids. As bright as they may be, a visual perspective clicks quicker and challenges them in a different way. The funny thing was, he sat near his sisters, telling them to listen to him as he sounded out each word and guided them along. How’s that for learning?
Both Volumes 1 and 2 of Rock ‘N Learn Phonics are very visual and interactive. Bright colors, constant movement and big words, letters or numbers for the children to easily see. There’s also delayed answers and “on-screen mouth” that let all my kids try to answer and then see if they were correct. The repeating process was a bonus as the kids already knew what was coming, so they got that much more excited to say it before the on screen voice said it. There’s nothing better than to watch your children jump and clap with enthusiasm to learn, and beg to learn more! Rock ‘N Learn Phonics offers other subjects on their website. You may also search by age, from 2 up to 10 and up!
I’m thrilled to be able to offer ONE of my lucky readers the chance to win this great DVD set of Rock ‘N Learn Phonics! *Contest is open to U.S. and Canada
This Contest is CLOSED
Winner will win a copy of Rock ‘N Learn Phonics DVD’s Volume 1 and Volume 2! (2 DVD’s)
**This Contest will be open until August 29th at 10PM PST
Mandatory entry: Visit Rock ‘N Learn , then leave a comment telling me another of their products you find interesting. Please leave your email in your comment(s) if it is not available via your blog profile.
Bonus entries: You may do any or all of the following for additional entries. Please leave a separate comment for each.
* Join the Rock ‘N Learn email list . + 2 entries (Please leave two separate comments.)
* “Like” Rock ‘N Learn on Facebook . +2 entries
* Follow My Side of Life via Google Friend Connect + 2 entries. Please leave two separate comments. Current followers also qualify.)
* “Like” My Side of Life on Facebook . + 1 entry (Current followers also qualify.)
* Follow @Motherbugs on Twitter. +1 entry (Please leave your username in your comment. Current followers also qualify.)
* Tweet/retweet this giveaway.- I am entered to win Rock ‘N Learn Phonics at http://mburbage.blogspot.com/ @Motherbugs #giveaway (You may do this once per day for +1 entry each. Please leave a link to your tweet/retweet in your comment.)
**This Contest will be open until August 29th at 10PM PST**
Rock ‘N Learn graciously supplied me with a complimentary dvd set in order for me to provide an honest review. I did not receive any monetary compensation, and I was not required to write a positive review. Any opinions expressed are my own.