* Please Welcome Back Mellissa to the Blog, she’s sharing an all star brownie recipe with us! *
I’ll start by saying that these are not healthy. However they will be the most amazing brownies you have ever had. My mother made these for me my entire life and at this point she has no idea where she got it from but from the second she tasted them she knew she would never make another brownie.
2 Cups of flour
2 Cups of Sugar
2 Sticks of butter or margarine
1 Cup of Water
3 ½ Tablespoons of Cocoa powder
½ Cup of buttermilk
1 Teaspoon of baking powder
1 Teaspoon of vanilla
1 Stick butter or margarine
3 ¼ Cup powdered Sugar
6 Tablespoons of evaporated milk
3 Tablespoons of Cocoa powder
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
This is a pretty fun and different recipe but I promise it will be easy enough for ANYONE to do without messing it up.
1. Start by mixing together the 2 cups of sugar with the 2 cups of flour in a big bowl. Set this mixture aside for later.
2. In a pot bring the 2 sticks of butter, 1 cups of water, and 3 ½ tablespoons of cocoa to a boil.
3. Next you simply pour the boiling mixture over the flour and sugar and beat well.
4. Add the rest of the brownie ingredients to the bowl mixing well.
5. Pour mixture into an 11×16 pan that has been greased and floured. Sometimes I like to use a smaller pan to make them thicker :O)
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
While this is baking, mix the icing together . :O) It is really simple just mix all the ingredients together. As soon as the brownies come out of the oven spread the icing mixture over the brownies and let cool. Enjoy with a big cold glass of milk!!
Big Thanks To Mellissa for sharing 🙂