You know me and cookbooks, I just can't get enough! My bookshelves are full and I have my sticky notes sticking out of nearly every book I own. Every time I look at them it gets me thinking of how to organize it all better. Or perhaps even be able to search for a recipe I know is in one of those hundreds of books I own. There's been several software programs I've tried for organizing recipes. Some do this, other's do that, either way they were always lacking in what I needed. I'm thrilled to share with you a program that has not only gone above and beyond what I need but keeps offering more each week, it's called Cook'n Recipe Organizer
I love entering my own recipes in this! Now I can keep them all in one place, plus it let's me print out whichever way I like. Meal planning family? This is a helpful program when it comes to creating your weekly, or even monthly meal plan. Simply set it up, click and drag the recipe you want in for each meal and then print it out. It will also set up a list of ingredients you need which can be printed in a snap.
Here's a quick glance at what Cook'n Recipe Organizer has-
1) Recipe Manager
- Easily add your own recipes
- Capture hundreds of internet recipes
- Create and organize cookbooks with different chapters
- Search for recipes by what foods you have on hand
- Easily change recipe serving sizes to automatically convert ingredient amounts
2) Menu Planner
- Use your recipes to make meal menu plans
- Create your own weekly, monthly, and yearly menus
- Automatically generate a shopping list from your menus
- Print your menus and stick them on the fridge
3) Grocery Shopping Assistant
- Compiles your family's shopping list automatically
- Organizes shopping list items by aisle
- Converts to package sizes (e.g., tablespoon tomato paste to 8 oz. cans)
- Choose which brands you want for your foods
- Calculates your grocery cost
4) Personal Home Nutritionist
- Analyze the nutritional elements of recipes and menus (even the ones you add!)
- View standard nutritional labels for every food and recipes
- Choose between brands to satisfy dietary needs
- Include nutritional info on recipe and cookbook printouts
5) Cookbook Publisher
- Print recipes on various card and paper sizes
- Print entire cookbooks with title page, table of contents, and index!
- E-mail recipes to friends
- Export recipes to your website or blog
I made several recipes using this program so far, one was Apple garlic Pork Chops.
I added the stuffing in and cranberries but it came out great. Easy directions for all recipes, easy to read, some come with pictures and it's just all around fun to use. I'll be enjoying it for years to come!
**Disclosure- I received the products mentioned above , in order to write an honest review. No monetary compensation was received for this post. I did not have to write a positive review, Any and all opinions are and will always be my own.*