Almondina cookies are unique gourmet cookies. Is it a treat? Is it sweet? Is it healthy for you? Yup, all of the above. The gourmet treats are made from Yuval Zaliouk’s secret family recipe which has been passed down through the generations. Aren’t all good recipes best started this way?
Have a treat without all the guilt, as Almondina cookies are all natural, crispy almond with no added fat, salt, or preservatives and only had 30 calories. Sounds too good to be true doesn’t it?
|They were so good!|
You have plenty of flavors to choose from as well, which I have had the pleasure to enjoy each one. Flavors include-
- Original – America ‘s all natural favorite with almonds and raisins
- Chocolate Cherry
- Choconut – Rich tasting crunchy chocolate, but low in calories
- Cinnaroma® – The original biscuit for cinnamon lovers
- Gingerspice – Trend setting, with chunks of Australian ginger
- AlmonDuo® – Double-nut wonder with almonds and pistachios
- AnniversaryT – Award winning delight with a touch of anise
- BranTreats® – Made with oat bran and the finest cinnamon “Cookies For Breakfast”
- Sesame – Irresistible, exotic, flavorful
- Seasonal Pumpkin Spice
- · Chocolate Dipped – the Original® dipped in the finest, pure, rich dark chocolate
The biscuits are wonderful for dipping into tea, coffee and other hot beverages. You can enjoy them pretty much any time you want. My kids enjoyed them for after school snacks. They also made a perfect addition to yogurt, just crumble a cookie up and enjoy!
If you would like to learn more about the brand head on over to their website www.almondina.com . To check out the story behind the biscuits, check out www.zaliouk.com
Would you like to try some yourself? Now is your chance, simply enter in the Rafflecopter below! US Entrants only please.