Perhaps you have stumbled on a news article about recalls once in awhile or have heard from a friend , but did you know that there is an updated list at
Food recalls are issued for your families safety of while it is a concern there is no reason to go into a panic . Stay informed, check your food dates and just follow the recall list.
What do you do if you come across food that’s been recalled ?
- Do not eat the product.
- Do not provide the product to others. (e.g. do not give to a food bank)
- Do not feed pets with the product as they may become sick just like you.
- Do not puncture or otherwise open cans
- Return to the place of purchase for a refund or simply dispose of the product.
- If you had handled the product with your hands e.g. meat/sea food- wash your hands and surfaces in which the products has touched.
See Recent Recalls and Alerts here
Stay informed !