Recipe Challenge Day 26: Banana Oat Cookies

This is one of those new all time favorite recipes I will forever make these for the kids. They that from start to finish less than 15 minutes. Don’t want to mix these up yourself? Make the kids do it, It’s that easy. You can sub out the chocolate chips with raisins for a sugar free cookie, but a little treat like this is awesome for after school.

Ingredients

2 ripe banana’s
1 cup of oats
1/2 chocolate chips or raisins

Mix up the banana’s and oats, should be mashed up but still little pieces of banana. Mix in the chips and drop by spoonfuls on a baking pan. Bake in a 350F oven for 10-15 minutes

I love these things, great way to use up any over ripe banana’s no one wants to eat.

14 thoughts on “Recipe Challenge Day 26: Banana Oat Cookies

1. Anonymous

Yes! This is so easy to make. I saw these on pinterest the other day I just didn't think it was true how easy they were

2. Ashley Gill

I made these a few months ago and was not impressed. They are good if you are looking for a cookie and cannot have gluten.. so, I will be making them again, but if you're hoping for sweetness, this isn't the cookie.

3. Masshole Mommy

These sound so good, but as I have been getting older bananas have been giving me the wickedest indigestion, so I am afraid I wouldn't be able to eat these (insert sad face here).

4. amanda ripsam

I love baking and Pinterest Cookies are my favorite to bake partly because I don't own much baking wear we moved in here a year ago and I still have to buy baking wear like muffin tins, and such. cookies are always a easy go to kids love cookies as a after school snack.

5. Luchie C.

Nothing like a simple recipe but with great rewards! This will certainly put those uneaten bananas (at times) to use or simply add variety to snack time.

6. Nikki

Those look so easy to make! They'd be perfect for breakfast I think. Anything that lets me have cookies for breakfast rocks in my book.