Disclaimer: This post was written in collaboration with Tatu Digital Media all opinions are my own.
Check out this wonderful Just For You offer! Purchase $150 or more in Visa gift cards & get $10 off!
‘Tis the Season of giving, so why not save a little money yourself as you make sure you don’t forget any of those hard to shop for family and friends on your gift list? With the holidays upon us most everyone is out and about trying to find the best deals before they disappear from the shelves, and most of them can be tricky to find! But some of the deals are even closer than you think, and possibly right around the corner at the grocery store!
So what’s the deal? Starting 12/4 until 12/17 Smart shoppers can purchase $150 or more in Visa Gift cards at Safeway and get $10 off !
This is the perfect time to save! We all need a few extra bucks around this time and if you count pennies like me this deal could help out a lot. Even better though, when you have people that are tough to buy gifts for, the last resort is always the gift cards- so why not save while you buy them a gift?
How do you save $10 off by buying gift cards?
The Details ~
- Check out your Just For U offers and add the offer for $10 off Visa cards when you purchase $150 or more to your card as with any other offers to save.
- Purchase $150 or more in Visa gift cards
- Get $10 off
- Offer Dates 12/4 – 12/17 only
- Easy to save and all you need to do to start is find your local Safeway here: http://bit.ly/1SFCIMB
- **Make sure you add the offer to you rewards card or you won’t save !
*See store for more details
Pretty great deal, but don’t miss out this offer is only good from 12/4/ to 12/17 so do not miss out.
Want another awesome deal? How about a $75 Amazon card to kick off your Holiday shopping!
IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME!
Here’s your chance to win a $75 Amazon Gift Card! It’s easy to enter, so click on down the rafflecopter and enter for your chance to win!
* This giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years or older. Tatu Digital Media is responsible for prize fulfillment not the retailer .