This dish is super quick and perfect for busy days. From start to finish it can be done in under 30 minutes, you pretty much only boil water here and toss in the vegetables afterwards. You can add a meat option to this dish and it will still be a very healthy option. Grilled chicken would be my go to addition for this and perhaps some steamed asparagus chopped up in there if there wasn’t any spinach on hand. Very versatile and quick.
- 6-8 oz linguine
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes about 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes.
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 clove garlic minced finely
- Extra virgin Oil oil for drizzling
- Pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Heat a small sauce pan and saute the garlic in a drizzle of oil just for a minute, turn off the heat.
- Just before the pasta is finished add in the spinach and then you will drain both completely . Add pasta and spinach back into the hot pot ( not on the heat) add in your tomatoes and stir before plating. Drizzle lightly with the EVO and serve with freshly grated Parmesan , season with pepper to taste.
- If using chopped tomatoes, add n at the end as well, if adding in meat options make sure it's fully cooked or heat it while the pasta cooks. Add in at the end.